Thursday, October 28, 2004

The ABC / AQ tape

DRUDGE REPORT: CIA, FBI AUTHENTICATE NEW QAEDA TERROR TAPE Given that the person on the tape warns that the attack is in retribution for "electing George Bush who has made war on Islam by destroying the Taliban and making war on Al Qaeda", I suspect that the attack is not planned for before the election. Bush didn't destroy the Taliban or make war on AQ until AFTER 9/11. The tape was probably intended to be aired after the election in the event of a Bush victory. The tape may have been inadvertently released early. Or maybe not. Perhaps the intent in releasing it now is to warn that IF we re-elect Bush, there will be an attack. (There doesn't seem to be a promise of peace if we elect Kerry, however.) Little matter. We expect them to try again, and our homeland security is oriented toward the threat. Memo to AQ: The US is not Spain.

5 comments:

kyle phillup said...

Aloha Corrie,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post this post. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about kissing tips related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog Corrie, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~

cindy smuth said...

Hi there Corrie,
Just to give you a heads up, you're probably going to get some more comments on this post: this post. I found you when I was out looking for the latest info about kissing tips products, and even though this doesn't relate to kissing tips, I still had to stop and tell you that you're doing a great job. You're about to get some visits from my brother and sister. I told them about your blog so I hope you don't mind.

Kim Swansula said...

Hey Corrie...
Somehow I landed on your blog when scowering the net for kissing tips related information, and your post 'this post' grabbed me so I stopped to read. Now I'm glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about kissing tips (don't blush :) and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Corrie you are a quality blogger and I'm learning some good stuff by being here.

Keep your rhythm and good content flowin ~ and good job Corrie.

Kim Swansula said...

Corrie this is great!
It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: this post. It pulled me right out of my researching on french kissing technique products and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job Corrie. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with french kissing technique stuff for now. Have a good day Corrie.

kyle phillup said...

Hi Corrie,
My excitement grows as I read more of what you have here...
I'm a little embarrassed to say it but when was out looking for making out french kissing information I found your post: this post and had to stop for a read. I sicerely appreciate you blog topic... I'm considering making a blog about making out french kissing and I should probably stop by here more often to watch how you do this great job.. I always love looking through other poeples blogs and reading the posts (especially yours!) I don't know if you like other blogs or want to check out mine, but I think you've done a quality job.

It's great to be here on your blog, thanks.